While department stores and online sellers offer plenty of off-the-rack women’s suits, they’re not always the best fit. AlphaSuit salutes the modern professional with a collection of hand-cut, handcrafted, bespoke business suits for women. Our softer silhouettes and feminine accents can enhance your style, and our unique fit and form provides functional pieces that go far beyond the boardroom.
From sleek suit jackets to fine silk blouses, our range of custom suits for women is a broad one. Visit one of our locations for a consultation with a master fitter or schedule an in-home visit through our concierge.
Check out our business suit styles
Click HERE to download a copy of the outfits in the video below.
Check out our fashion collection below. Choose your fabric for each style
Click HERE to download a copy of the styles in the video below.
We’ll Help You Find the Right Fit
Have you ever gone into a department store with high hopes, only to leave empty-handed because you couldn’t find something that fits you well and puts you at ease? You aren’t alone. This problem is quite common among women seeking off-the-rack business attire, and it typically leads them to “settle for less”. At AlphaSuit, however, we don’t want you to settle. Our tailors will take exact measurements so your new suit flatters you, and we can make alterations when needed. If you’d like to set an appointment, call or fill out our online contact form. We want to help you look and feel your best!
Several Ways to Serve You
AlphaSuit specializes in tailored pants, business jackets, dresses, skirts, and shirts for professional women. From our multiple locations around the city, we offer the area’s highest quality custom women’s suits. To start the process of making a made-to-measure women’s suit, call one of our locations or request on-site concierge services.
Once we’ve received your information, we’ll schedule a consultation where we’ll discuss your style and comfort needs. During our meeting, we’ll give you all the information needed to make an informed purchase decision. Unlike off-the-rack suits, our custom women’s wear is sleek, stylish, and designed just for you. By adding AlphaSuit clothing to your professional wardrobe, you’ll have pieces you can rely on to carry you through workdays, interviews, meetings, and so much more.
Things to Look For in a Custom-Made Women’s Suit
If you’ve never visited a tailor before, it’s crucial to consider a few things before choosing a custom suit. In the sections below, we’ll offer some basic style and selection information.
- Think about current trends. Choosing a custom-made suit is an investment and a classic addition to your work wardrobe. Many of today’s women are investing in tailored suits because they want professional wear that will last. Keep this in mind when selecting your suit’s style. While trending styles may be popular now, they may be out of fashion in a year. We’ll help you choose classic designs and colors that will help you attend events with elegance and confidence.
- Talk to your tailor. Once you’ve entrusted the team at AlphaSuit with your project, it’s important to get to know your tailor and his or her techniques. While some tailors have foundational cuts and approaches, others look at things more creatively. Forming a rapport with your tailor will help you design the perfect bespoke women’s suit.
- Focus on the basics. The best professional wardrobes are built on firm foundations. Your business attire should include basic materials and colors that can be combined with a range of hues and styles. As you’re choosing a custom made women’s suit, we’ll walk you through numerous options and help you select those that suit your style and personality.
- Ask plenty of questions. When entering your style consultation, it’s important to have done your own research beforehand. With due diligence, you’ll be able to tell your tailor why you need a suit, how you want it to fit, and what kind of fabrics you like. We’re here to answer all your questions, and we want you to feel at ease during every part of the process.
- Consider the fabric. Today’s custom suits are made in a range of fabrics, so you’ll have plenty of choices. When creating a custom suit for business wear, though, fabric selection is crucial. While many fabrics feel good, not all are made well. Ask your clothing expert about the makeup of each fabric option and rely on their knowledge to help you make the right choice.
- Trust your tailor. Our fit and fabric experts bring their years of experience to the table. We know the women’s fashion field, and we’ve helped hundreds of professional women fulfill their clothing needs. If you’re new to the custom suiting world, it’s important to have a certain level of trust in your tailor. If you’re reluctant to ask for advice, discuss the tailor’s professional background to get an idea of the level of attention and care you’ll get. By trusting your tailor’s advice and being open to new ideas, you’ll achieve a positive outcome no matter what kind of suit you’re making.
- Think about durability. It’s essential to choose durable cuts and fabrics when creating a custom suit. At AlphaSuit, we use only the highest-quality materials and the most advanced tailoring techniques to ensure long-lasting results. Our experts can also offer helpful tips on prolonging the lifespan of your professional attire. Ask your tailor about fabric care and consider investing in top-quality dry-cleaning services.
A custom suit can change your entire wardrobe and allow you to enter the boardroom with a sense of empowerment. Because our suits are designed to fit your body, you can wear them with confidence. Our suits are made with your preferences in mind, and we invite you to contact us today to find out how we can help you create the custom suit you’ve always wanted.
The Measurement Process
your measurements taken. If you can visit one of our convenient locations, we’ll take your measurements and discuss your preferences. However, many of our busy clients prefer our concierge service, where we’ll come to your home or office. Call or click today for more details or to schedule an appointment.
Selecting the Right Suit Style
During our meeting, we’ll work with you to determine your wardrobe needs and we’ll recommend suit styles that suit your preferences and body type. Browse our collection of dresses, skirts, pants, jackets, and shirts to find styles that fit you.
Creating a Custom Pattern With Your Measurements
Once we’ve taken your measurements and helped you choose a flattering style and fit, we’ll use that information to create a custom suit pattern and a prototype for you to try on. If you can visit one of our locations, we’ll evaluate the fit there; if not, we’ll come to you. Call us today to discuss fabrics, colors, and other options.
Get Better Quality With AlphaSuit
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Off-the-rack suits and separates are typically produced with low-quality fabrics and industrial-size equipment on long production lines. We do things differently, though. Our women’s suits are made by expert tailors who take pride in ensuring that every garment is made to the highest standard.
Work in Comfort, Style, and Elegance
As our suits and women’s custom dress shirts are made to fit your body, they’ll be much more comfortable than off-the-rack options. When clothing is comfortable, it fits better, giving you the ability to move from the boardroom to the office with confidence.
By comparison, an ill-fitting ready-made skirt or jacket will only leave you feeling frustrated and uncomfortable. When you look good, you feel good, and the pros at AlphaSuit are here to help you accomplish both of those goals.
When you buy business clothing off the rack, it can be difficult to find garments that fit your personal style. With an AlphaSuit custom women’s suit, though, the only limit is your imagination. Whether you want to go mild or wild, we can add design elements that help express your personality in a stylish, yet professional way.
Helping You Save Time
Today’s businesswomen don’t have time to shop in department stores! It can be frustrating, challenging, and costly to find off-the-rack options that fit well and are flattering. However, with made-to-measure and bespoke women’s suits from AlphaSuit, you’ll get exactly what you need.
Build Your Work Wardrobe With AlphaSuit
While many ladies wonder how many suits they should own, there’s no universal answer to that question. Every woman’s requirements are different, and someone who wears professional attire five days per week will need more choices than a person who only wears a suit on occasion.
The tailors at AlphaSuit suggest a minimum of five outfits for women who visit the dry cleaner’s often. The more garments you buy, the less ordinary wear and tear they’ll get, and the wider your wardrobe will be. Our top clients buy multiple suits each year, and we’re proud to help them look their best.
When you need to look and feel great, an off-the-rack suit just won’t do. Request more information on our interview women’s suits online or call today to set up an in-house or onsite appointment with one of our tailors. You won’t regret it!