On September 1, 2015 we will be opening a permanent showroom and measuring center in the coolest new office building in Columbus, The Joseph, in the Short North right next to The Pearl Restaurant.
So how will it work?
- Call or Text Sean @ 248-789-5815 to schedule an appointment to come in, view fabrics, and get measured-up.
- We will be at the showroom on most days during the week, you can try and stop in. We can’t guarantee we will be available so it’s best to call/text first.
- Enjoy acquiring your custom clothing while enjoying drinks and refreshments provided by us from local companies, OYO Distillery, local craft beers, Wine, coffee from Mission Coffee, and other local providers.
- If you have a group at your office or home we will still be offering private pop-up events at your location for convenience.
- If possible, wear or bring with you your best fitting dress clothes. The clothes you have on when you’re measured will affect how your new made to measure clothing fits you.
- It’s smart to contact us to set up a time to be measured, as we never know how many men will be at the event. This will cut down on your wait time. You can text or call Sean at 248-789-5815 to schedule a time.
- Be sure to tell your friends about the event.
- Payment can be made with a credit card, check, or cash.